Dawn of the Force
The Prophecy of the Sith’Arii
The Sith’Arii will be free of limits.
The Sith’Arii will lead the Sith, and destroy them.
The Sith’Arii will free the Sith from Death
and make them Stronger than before.
Code of the Sith’Arii
There is no Dark Side, only Death and Rage.
There is no Light Side, only Life and Hope.
Life cycles to Death, and Death again into Life,
Between, there is the Force.
The Force is the Servant. My Will is the Master.
I am Free, because I Will it.
Prayer to the Empress
Bless the Empress, and all her works,
Bless the coming and going of her.
May her passing cleanse the galaxy,
and make safe the way for her people.
- Millennia before the Battle of Yavin
- Force sensitives gather to form the Jedi Order, dedicated to preserve peace and justice. The world Ilum comes into their possession.
- At least 6,000 years before the Clone Wars
- An order of malevolent Force users split from the Jedi Order during the Hundred-Year Darkness. They form the Sith Order.
- At least 6,000 years before the Clone Wars
- The Sith build a shrine on Coruscant. The Jedi later build the Jedi Temple on top of the shrine’s foundations.
- Over 5,000 years before the Battle of Yavin
- The Great Temple of Massassi is built by the Massassi on Yavin 4.
- Over 3,000 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Melissande is born to the Sith Emperor. He teaches her the ways of the Force. She rises to the title of “Wrath of the Emperor” and leads a the Sith Empire during a Galactic War with the Old Republic.
- After the death of her father, Lord Wrath hunts down the remaining Sith Dark Council and goes into deep hibernation after the mortal injury to her lover, Katha Niarr.
- About 1,000 years before the Clone Wars
- The Sith are defeated by the Jedi and driven into hiding.
- The Old Republic collapses.
- Darth Bane establishes the Rule of Two.
- During that time, Mandalorians find an opportunity to steal the Darksaber.
- Several solar systems unite and found the Galactic Republic.
- 900 years before the Battle of Endor
- Yoda is born on an unknown planet.
- 847 years before the Clone Wars
- Naboo joins the Galactic Republic.
- 800 years before the Clone Wars
- Yoda begins to train Jedi in the ways of the Force.
- c. 200 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Chewbacca is born on Kashyyyk.
- c. 84 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Sheev Palpatine is born on Naboo.
- 64 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Wilhuff Tarkin is born on Eriadu.
- Darth Plagueis discovers Lord Wrath’s Stasis Tomb on Ziost. He places the pod on a research ship known as the Hesperus, to learn the secrets of her longevity.
- 62 years before the Battle of Yavin
- The research team aboard the Hesperus accidentally wake Lord Wrath. All hands aboard die as containment protocols are enacted. The ship randomly jumps deep into the Unknown Regions and is persumed lost.
- 46 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Padmé Amidala (Padmé Naberrie) is born on Naboo.
- 44 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Garazeb Orrelios, also known as Zeb, is born on Lasan.
- 41 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Rae Sloane is born on Ganthel.
- 9 years before the Invasion of Naboo
- Anakin Skywalker is born to Shmi Skywalker.
- Before the Invasion of Naboo
- Sifo-Dyas foresees an upcoming full-scale conflict but is removed from the Jedi Council. He secretly commissions the Kaminoans to grow a clone army for the Republic.
- 36 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Ahsoka Tano is born on Shili.
- 33 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Caleb Dume (Kanan Jarrus) is born on Coruscant.
- Ahsoka Tano is accepted into the Jedi Order after Plo Koon discovers her on Shili.
- 32 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Invasion of Naboo.
- Queen Amidala returns to Naboo and forms an alliance between the Naboo and Gungans. The Gungans engage the droid army while the Queen and her security force capture the leaders of the Trade Federation. Also during the battle, Qui-Gon Jinn is killed by Darth Maul, who, in turn, is bisected by Obi-Wan Kenobi, but survives. Daultay Dofine is killed when the Droid Control Ship is destroyed by Anakin Skywalker.
- Following the Battle of Naboo, Senator Sheev Palpatine is elected Supreme Chancellor of the Republic, replacing Finis Valorum.
- The Jedi Council promotes Obi-Wan Kenobi to the rank of Jedi Knight, and permission to train Anakin Skywalker as a Jedi.
- 29 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Hera Syndulla is born on Ryloth.
- 22 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Secessionist Movement; thousands of star systems leave the Republic and join the Confederacy of Independent Systems and Count Dooku.
- The Galactic Senate debates the Military Creation Act to determine whether they should raise an army.
- Plot to assassinate Padmé Amidala, who was against the Military Creation Act.
- Mission to Kamino
- Jar Jar Binks proposes that Chancellor Palpatine be given emergency powers to raise an army on his own.
- The Clone Wars begin with the Battle of Geonosis. Mace Windu kills Jango Fett in the fighting and many Jedi are killed attempting to rescue Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and Padmé Amidala.
- Anakin Skywalker and Padmé Amidala are secretly wed on Naboo.
- 22 –19 years before the Battle of Yavin
- The Clone Wars
- 21 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Sabine Wren is born on Mandalore.
- 19 years before the Battle of Yavin
- Order 66 wipes out the Jedi Order and nearly all Jedi.
- The Republic is reorganized into the first Galactic Empire by Chancellor Palpatine – secretly the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Sidious, who declared himself to be the Galactic Emperor.
- Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa are born to Padmé Amidala on Polis Massa. Padmé Amidala dies in childbirth. Obi-Wan Kenobi, who survived Order 66, leaves Luke with Anakin’s step brother Owen Lars on Tatooine while Bail Organa adopts Leia, in order to protect them from Darth Sidious and their father.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi goes into exile on Tatooine. Yoda goes into exile on Dagobah.
- Caleb Dume escapes Order 66 and goes into hiding, forsaking the Jedi ways for the next 14 years. Changes name to “Kanan Jarrus”.
- Ezra Bridger born to Mira and Ephraim Bridger on Lothal.
Pre-Galactic Civil War
- Sometime after the Empire’s formation
- Bail Organa and Ahsoka Tano organize a rebel network.
- 7 years after the Empire’s formation
- Obi-Wan Kenobi rescues Luke Skywalker and Windy from a Krayt dragon; Owen Lars tells Obi-Wan to never visit their homestead again.
- 14 years after the Empire’s formation
- Ezra Bridger is recruited by the Lothal rebels.
- Kanan Jarrus takes up the ways of the Jedi once more. Takes on Ezra Bridger as his Padawan learner.
- 15 years after the Empire’s formation
- Ezra Bridger passes his trial to overcome his fears and receives a kyber crystal. He uses it to construct his lightsaber, completing it several weeks later.
- Kanan Jarrus is captured by Grand Moff Tarkin on Lothal.
- Kanan Jarrus is rescued by the rebel network, leading to the Inquisitor’s death and the destruction of the Sovereign.
Galactic Civil War
- 19 years after the Empire’s formation
- Secret mission to Tatooine.
- Owen and Beru Lars are murdered by Imperial stormtroopers; the Lars homestead is destroyed.
- Luke Skywalker begins training to become a Jedi.
- Disaster. Alderaan is destroyed by the Death Star.
- Rescue of Princess Leia. Leia Organa is rescued from the Death Star; Obi-Wan Kenobi purposely dies in duel with Darth Vader and becomes a Force spirit.
- Battle of Yavin. The Death Star is destroyed by the Rebel Alliance.
- Royal Award Ceremony.
- Evacuation of Yavin.
- Mission to rescue the survivors of Alderaan. Leia Organa and Evaan Verlaine search the galaxy for surviving Alderaanians.
- Skirmish over Llanic.
- Mission to Rodia.
- Mission to Fex.
- Mission to Denon.
- Liberation of Drusil Bephorin.
- Assault on Cymoon 1. The Rebels destroy Weapons Factory Alpha, causing a significant setback in the operations of the Imperial military.
- Mission to Jabba’s Palace.
- Skirmish over an unidentified green planet.
- Attack on an unidentified pirate base.
- Theft of the Triple-Zero personality matrix.
- Secret mission to Geonosis.
- 1 year after the Battle of Yavin
- The Hesperus is discovered by a salvage crew. They unwittingly release Lord Wrath who kills all but one member of the crew, the ship’s surgeon, Connor Matthison.
- Lord Wrath destroys an Imperial task force blockading the forbidden Sith Homeworld, Korriban. She and several Imperial defectors are later rescued by the Rebel crew of the Artemis.
- Before the Battle of Hoth
- Death Troopers invasion.
- The Rebel Alliance establishes Echo Base on Hoth, the sixth planet in the Hoth system.
- The crew of the Artemis begin training in the Force with Lord Wrath. They find the ancient Sith Battlestation, the Foundry, outside the edge of the Galaxy and reactivate its shipbuilding facilities.
- Imperial Defector, Renda Fell, christens the organization led by Lord Wrath, the Sith’Arii, based on an ancient prophecy. He begins recruiting Imperial Defectors and civilians, especially aliens to the cause. Unlike the Rebellion, these individual approve of the order imposed by the Galactic Empire, but not its racism and corruption.
- After a disastrous first meeting, the Rebel Alliance is divided between those wishing to work with the Sith’Arii, and those who see them as a threat.
- Imperial forces, led by Inquisitor Tremayne, discover and assault the Foundry, attempting to put an end to the Rebellion and Sith’Arii at once. Malcolm defects to the Empire and escapes. The Interdictor Class Star Destroyer, Immobilizer 419, is captured by Sith’Arii forces and brought to the Foundry for reverse engineering.
- The Sith’Arii take their first capital ship, the Harrower Class Dreadnaught, Pentecost to Kashyyyk and liberate the world from the Imperial Garrison and Skyhook operations.
- 3 years after the Battle of Yavin
- Lord Wrath goes to Coruscant to search the Jedi Archives.
- General Rahm Kohta breaks with the Alliance and carries out terrorist attacks on Imperial worlds, culminating in the nuclear bombing of Theed, capital of Naboo.
- Sylver, a Cathar Adept of the Sith’Arii, is lured into breaking into Lord Wrath’s chambers in the Foundry. There she beleives she can shatter the Phylactery that allows the ancient Sith Lord to survive. Instead, she breaks the stasis chamber containing the near-death Katha Niarr. Acolyte Jhyanna, First among Apprentices, uses her newly gained ability of Life Channeling to drain Sylver and nearly cripple herself to restore life to the dying Katha.
- Katha, revived, orders the adepts to find Lord Wrath. They travel in a stealth fighter to Coruscant where they discover a number of young Jedi hiding in the undercity, led by Jedi Knight Ahsoka Tano. The combined forces storm the Jedi Temple and fight the forces of the Inquisition. For many, it is the first time they have seen Lord Wrath in combat. She is a Juggernaut, only stopping when she recognizes her lover.
- Battle of Hoth. The Rebel Alliance suffers a costly blow when the Empire attacks Echo Base.
- Lord Wrath, aiding the Rebel Alliance on Hoth, confronts Darth Vader while the Sith’Arii and Rebels escape. She is declared Missing in Action.
- Following advice from Obi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker heads to Dagobah to begin his training with Jedi Master Yoda.
- Sith’Arii leadership mount an operation to liberate Mandalore. There they encounter a gargantuan monster raised through Sith Sorcery. They discover that their former comrade, Malcolm, works for the Inquisition, and has released both this monster and the plague that wiped out the city. The Acolytes bring down the city shield and hide in a Deathwatch bunker as the newly christened Super Star Destroyer, Kaas Rising, reduces the city, and the monster to ash.
- With Mandalore free, the remaining Mandalorian and Deathwatch brigades swear allegiance to the Sith’Arii. They begin a campaign of black ops missions to destabilize Imperial operations in the Outer Rim and spread Sith’Arii propaganda.
- 4 years after the Battle of Yavin
- Operation Yellow Moon. Princess Leia leads a mission meant to distract the Galactic Empire while the Rebel Alliance uses Sullust as a staging area for its fleet.
- A distress beacon from Lord Wrath leads Sith’Arii leadership to the Scythian Abyss, a Black Hole in the Kessel sector. There, using Interdictors, they venture near the event horizon to recover the stolen VT-49 Decimator that the signal is coming from. Aboard is Lord Wrath in a Force Trance, Katha in a Stasis Pod, and twelve Talz Warriors in deep hibernation.
- Lord Wrath and Katha return to the Foundry where Katha makes numerous organizational changes to the chain of command. Lord Wrath remains in her Force Trance, unwaking.
- Boba Fett joins the Mandalorian brigades.
- Luke Skywalker, training with Master Yoda, confirms that not only is he truly the son of Darth Vader but that Leia Organa is also his sister.
- Katha executes a coup and attempted assasination of the Sith’Arii acolytes, who flee in the Artemis Valiant. After speaking to the Spirit of Kalis Marr in their Sith Holocron, they are convinced that Lord Wrath’s Father, Emperor Valkorian/Vitiate is possessing Katha while Wrath is in a coma.
- The Artemis Valiant and the heroes travel to Nar Shadaa, where they find and rescue Ahsoka Tano. They recover a shard of the Star Forge and use it to construct a Spirit Prison for Emperor Vitiate.
- Led by Ahsoka, the Artemis Valiant lands on Dagobah to recover Luke Skywalker. There, they undergo their own Jedi trials. During the trial, Jhyanna and Malachy speak to Lord Wrath in the Force. She grants them the power to defeat Vitiate, but cannot join them, as she is protecting the spirit of Katha, pulled from her body.
- Darth Vader, still recovering from his duel with Lord Wrath, follows the Artemis Valiant to Dagobah.
- Confronted by the lies of his Emperor, Darth Vader seeks the Sith who bested him. Seeing her regenerative ability, he holds hope for the first time in decades. Lord Wrath, as Spirit, guides him through the Force into a new clone body in the hold of the Artemis Valiant.
- A reborn Anakin Skywalker along with Luke go to confront Emperor Palpatine. The Artemis Valiant travels to the Foundry to stop Emperor Vitiate.
- Battle of Endor. Darth Vader is redeemed and kills Darth Sidious, the Galactic Emperor, fulfilling the prophecy of the Chosen One and bringing balance to the Force, as well as destroying the Sith.
- Funeral of Anakin Skywalker.
- The Sith’Arii wrest control from the false Emperor and defeat his mortal body. He is imprisoned in the Rakata Mind Obelisk which is sent back into the Scythian Abyss.
- Lord Wrath wakes from her trance and takes a ship to Dagobah. There, she restores Katha Niarr’s spirit to a new clone body. Yoda takes hsi small Wookie Ship to join the Rebel Fleet, unwilling to confront the power that is the Empress of the Sith’Arii.
- Lord Wrath drains Dagobah of all life. She and the reborn Katha then head to Ziost. The stolen life energy is channeled into the barren world, breathing life back into it and undoing the damage wrought by Vitiate millennia ago.
- The Rebel Alliance reorganizes into the New Republic, accomplishing their goal of restoring the Republic.
- The New Republic restores the Galactic Senate on Chandrila, its new capital in the Hosnia system.
- 1 year after the Battle of Endor
- Battle of Jakku. The New Republic and Galactic Empire engage on Jakku, with the Republic emerging victorious.
- Tensions between the New Republic and Sith’Arii empire come to a head as the war criminal Malcolm Terrik is pardoned by Empress Melissande. The treaty is broken and the war-time alliance ended.
- The Sith’Arii begin a massive recruitment effort and offer amnesty to former Imperial officers and citizens. Those fearing reprisal by the New Republic jump at the chance for a new life in the Sith’Arii Empire.
- Ziost begins rebuilding. The Capital city of Adamas is the first completed as the Foundry assigns a Star Furnace to the reconstruction effort.
Rise of the First Order
- Before the assault on Tuanul
- The Sith’Arii Empire becomes a dominant force in the Thule Sector, controlling the galactic segment between the Hydian Way and Perlemian Trade Route. Though neutral to both the Imperial Remnant and New Republic, it conducts intelligence operations against both.
- Several former Confederacy of Independent States planets join the Sith’Arii Empire, as the horrors of the Clone War are still remembered and held against the Republic Senate.
- The Sith’Arii Fleet maintains wartime production, but sends the bulk of its fleet outward, along the edge of the galaxy, preparing for a prophesied conflict.
- Empress Melissade retires from political life, leaving the leadership of the Council of Ziost to Regent Jhyanna. Melissande and Katha become celebrated figures in the Empire. Their adventures are highly publicized as they explore the galaxy.
- Jedi massacre. The new generation of Jedi being trained by Luke Skywalker are murdered by the Knights of Ren.
- 30 years after the Battle of Endor
- Assault on Tuanul. The village of Tuanul is sacked by the First Order, which had been pursuing a clue to the missing Jedi Master Luke Skywalker’s location.
- Escape from Jakku. Rey, a scavenger, Finn, a former stormtrooper of the First Order, and BB-8, a Resistance astromech droid, escape from the planet of Jakku to evade the Order.
- Skirmish aboard the Eravana.
- Destruction of the Hosnian system. The Hosnian system is targeted and destroyed by the First Order’s superweapon, the Starkiller.
- Battle on Takodana. The First Order sacks Maz Kanata’s castle, searching for the Resistance astromech droid BB-8.
- Battle of Starkiller Base. Resistance forces engage with the First Order at their stronghold, destroying the Starkiller superweapon.